Get Compliant. Stay Compliant.
The ICO (Information Commissioners Office) state that all breaches must be reported to the ICO within 72 hours of a breach being identified. This can be daunting for many organisations, especially for those that have not prepared for this eventuality in advance.
CDS can help you better prepare as an organisation when it comes to dealing with a breach. We can also help deal with a breach when it happens.
In order to prepare for a breach, CDS can help your organisation put all relevant policies, procedures and reporting tools in place. We can then provide training across your organisation. Training is a necessary part of breach readiness as it enables all staff to better identify and report any breach as soon as possible.
In the event of a breach, we can assist you to collate all the information needed by the ICO and report it within the 72-hour deadline. As soon as a breach occurs, you can call our business hours Support Desk. One of our fully qualified consultants will then guide you through the process and assist you in identifying whether the breach is reportable. If the report is indeed reportable, we will help you to do this as well.
- Immediate response and take-up on breaches
- Independently assess and consult on next steps
- Implement remediation steps to mitigate repeat breaches occurring
- Complete end to end solution
- Fully qualified professionals with considerable industry and legal experience
- Remote and on-site support provided