Get Compliant. Stay Compliant.
Gap Analysis/Compliance Audit
Gap Analysis/ Compliance Audit
If you are at the initial stages of planning your journey to GDPR / DPA 2018 compliance, a Gap Analysis is an ideal place to start. Our Gap Analysis is a brilliant initial audit to assess your current situation in terms of compliance and identify areas of non-compliance in relation to the current applicable laws including GDPR & DPA18. This can then form the basis of your roadmap to GDPR / DPA 2018 compliance.
Getting to GDPR / DPA 2018 compliance is great, but all organisations must make an active effort to ensure they stay compliant. Therefore, CDS recommend an annual compliance audit. This a great tool to review the progress you have made and make sure any gaps previously plugged have not opened up again. Many businesses are always growing and changing, so our annual compliance audit allows you to ensure any necessary tweaks and changes your current GDPR / DPA 2018 policies, procedures etc. to ensure compliance is maintained. An annual compliance audit is also a very effective way of GDPR / DPA 2018 awareness within your organisation does not fade over time.
- Completely bespoke programme and schedule of work through consultative scoping
- Thorough audit on site with a comprehensive review of policies and procedures. CDS will then deliver a tailor-made action plan to outline your roadmap towards compliance, crating a bespoke report of work outlining our findings.
- Very quick turnaround, get your report within 7 days of the site visit.
- A low cost/ High impact first step toward GDPR/DPA18 compliance.
- Minimal disruption to BAU.