Get Compliant. Stay Compliant.
Outsourced Data Protection Officer
Whether it’s a mandatory or voluntary appointment, our DPO service is designed to satisfy an organisations legal responsibility to designate a Data Protection Officer. A Data Protection Officer is responsible for overseeing an organisation’s data protection strategy and implementation. They must ensure that an organisation is complying with the GDPR’s requirements. According to GDPR Article 39, a Data Protection Officer’s responsibilities include:
- Training organisation employees on GDPR compliance requirements
- Conducting regular assessments and audits to ensure GDPR compliance
- Serving as the point of contact between the company and the relevant supervisory authority (Information Commissioners Office)
- Maintaining records of all data processing activities conducted by the company
- Responding to data subjects to inform them about how their personal data is being used and what measures the company has put in place to protect their data
- Ensuring that data subjects’ requests to see copies of their personal data, or to have their personal data erased, are fulfilled or responded to, as necessary.
- CDS provide fully qualified & highly experienced DPO’s
- Hands-on support. CDS do not fulfil a strictly advisory role like most outsourced models, we take ownership of creating and implementing GDPR/DPA18 strategy in order to help you achieve compliance.
- Low cost and bespoke outsourced DPO contracts dependent on industry, data volume and sensitivity and size of organisation