Get Compliant. Stay Compliant.
Identity & Contact Details of The Controller & The Data Protection Officer
Compliance Direct Solutions Limited is Information Governance Consultancy and Auditors. Compliance Direct Solutions are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy whilst remaining compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and the Data Protection Act (DPA). Compliance Direct Solutions are the Data Controller and have an appointed Privacy Officer whom can be contacted via email.
Purpose of The Processing and The Legal Basis for The Processing
Legitimate Interests of Compliance Direct Solutions or Third Party
Compliance Direct Solutions have a legitimate interest in further processing the information which is provided by customers at the point of sale for marketing purposes.
We may also use your information for other specific legitimate purposes such as:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have either explicitly consented to or we believe you have a legitimate interest in.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We do not sell, rent or lease customer lists to third parties. We may, we may share data with trusted partners to help us perform affiliate marketing, statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail, SMS, Phone) or post with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in a form on our site (www.compliancedirectsolutions.com) such as;
- Name, address and postcode – Without this we won’t know where to send any documentation or to whom.
- Email address – We send confirmation of your enquiries and purchase orders via email and will send you informational messages as well as offers which may interest you.
- Telephone numbers – If there are any problems with your order or we need to check anything, we need to be able to contact you quickly.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
Recipients of The Personal Data
- CRM – This is where can manage your data
- Data Centres – This is so we can store your data securely
- External IT Providers – To provide disaster recovery and back up services
- Payment Providers – To process your payment securely
- Data Protection Authorities – To provide details of any compromises or data breaches.